Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Super Junior teases Eunhyuk at their sixth album press conference

Super Junior‘s sixth album comeback was launched to a successul start at the Imperial Palace Hotel on the morning of July 3rd with a press conference. The first question asked to Super Junior was none other than their looks.
When told by MC Kim Bum Soo about the popularity of their teaser images, Leeteuk expressed, “I really like how they turned out. I asked our manager on which member would have their teaser image released first and he said it would be Eunhyuk. I was curious to see how his came out since he said that the member with the most shocking teaser would go out first.”
He continued, “There are two times when Eunhyuk looks the best, and the first is when he grows his bangs out and covers his eyes, and the second is when he wears sunglasses.” With a chuckle, he added, In the teaser, his eyes are covered.”
Eunhyuk replied, “I heard that the teasers would be released according to who was the most handsome. My eyes ended up being covered, though, which disappointed my parents. That’s why I came today with my forehead exposed.”
Leeteuk urged Siwon to share his opinion, to which Siwon playfully shocked Eunhyuk by saying, “I thought the teasers were being released according to who was the ugliest.”
Eunhyuk jokingly concluded the question by expressing, “Since our fifth album, we’ve been getting so many questions about ranking our looks so I tried to avoid the question this time. Our first question ended up being about our looks, though! I think we should just leave it up to everyone else to decide.”
Super Junior will be making their comeback on July 5th through Mnet‘s ‘M! Countdown‘.



Source : @allkpop

Shared by IedaIshak @ myelffamily.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment