Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Wednesday 4 July 2012

120703 Super Junior’s Kim Ki Bum reveals, “I even go to clubs with my girlfriend.”

A former member of Super Junior and actor Kim Ki Beom revealed his view of love.
On the interview that was on July edition of men’s magazine, Maxim, Kim revealed, “I don’t try to hide about my relationships. I even went to a club with my girlfriend.”
In the pictorial of the magazine, Kim revealed his muscular body and showed off his manly charms.
Kim said, “I have been working out for a long time. It has been seven years since I started to learn boxing from the trainer of the movie Crying Fist. I also had an intensive workout session for six weeks because I play the role of a swimmer on tvN’s I Love Lee Tae Ri.”
Super Junior’s Kim Ki Beom, who appeared in various TV series, is currently playing the lead on I Love Lee Tae Ri with Park Ye Jin.
Source: Starnews, en.korea
via : sup3rjunior.com
Shared by IedaIshak @ myelffamily.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment