Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Wednesday 4 July 2012

120703 Super Junior’s Leeteuk: “I’ll join the Army later this year”

Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently announced that he will join the Army later his year.
On July 3, Super Junior attended a press conference for their sixth album Sexy, Free & Single at Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul.
When Leeteuk was asked about his plan for joining the Army, he replied, “I’m planning to join the Army later this year.”
He added, “I think joining the Army is the biggest assignment and the longest schedule for me. I’ve worried a lot about joining the Army because there will be lots of things I don’t know about. But I want to enter the Army soon and come back as a member of Super Junior to release our next albums.”
“I hope that we can become a group, which is not limited to the number of members. Each member can do their own businesses freely like a house, which is frequented by many visitors.”
When Leeteuk was asked which member he would choose as group leader after he joins the Army, he made people laugh by saying, “The post will remain vacant. I’m not that good at singing and dancing and the only thing that I’m good at is being a leader. I think I will feel sad if one of the members becomes a powerful leader.”
Super Junior will return to performing on July 5 by appearing on Mnet’s M Countdown.
Source: Xportsnews, en.korea
via : sup3rjunior.com
Shared by IedaIshak @ myelffamily.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment