Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Sunday 29 January 2012

120128 Leeteuk & Eunhyuk Twitter Conversation

@AllRiseSilver@special1004 Scripted or not, whatever it is, it seems like I can’t do variety shows from now on hyungㅋㅋ What’s the point of being funny, when I became a complete asshole…ㅜㅜ

@special1004@AllRiseSilver What do you mean, asshole~ You worked so hard, didn’t you!!! I wouldn’t have been able to survive if you hadn’t been there!!! That hardworking look that’s overflowing with passion!!! Everyone said they watched because of you~^^ Don’t worry about it, your grasp and feel of variety is really the best!! Whoever dares to say anything, bring them to me!!!

@AllRiseSilver: Heenim Lee Donghaek Kyu!!!!! These loyal guys, thank youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now you know for sure that I got casted because of my singing right? http://t.co/JezGRh5h

@AllRiseSilver@special1004 No, no matter how I look at it, I was an asshole ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But of course, the best chemistry goes to EunTeuk!!!!!! As expected, everything I do together with Hyung makes me feel the most comfortableㅋㅋㅋ

@special1004@AllRiseSilver You’re shouldering the rifle, right!!! If it had been scripted we would all be nice people. “Wah~ I’m happy~^^” Does it just end like this? That only happens in fairy tales, right? This is a group blind date on a variety show, man~ You did well!!! Don’t be disheartened!! You’re the best^^ Hyung is envious of you~^^ㅋㅋ
(T/N: The person who ‘shoulders the rifle’ is the one who carries the gun and protects the rest of the members.)

@special1004@AllRiseSilver It’s because you’re popular that’s why they’re like this~^^ World anchovy!!! Fighting until you finish tomorrow’s last musical!!

@special1004@AllRiseSilver Hyung overheard the PD-nims around us saying that our members’ variety sense is overflowing~^^ Let’s continue to work hard in future too!!! EunTyroneㅋㅋ Congratulations on the final performance of your musical being sold-out!!!


Translation by:@AllRiseXiahTic

Via/credit: sup3rjunior.com
Shared by Fhae @ myelffamily.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment