Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Wednesday 11 January 2012

120111 ELFs Tease Super Junior’s Leeteuk


Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently uploaded pictures of 4 phrases from a Thai book that teaches Korean and mentioned Super Junior. The phrases say: “Super Junior will go to Thailand tomorrow”, “I like Super Junior’s choreography”, “I will wait for Super Junior” and “I wanna meet Super Junior soon”. Leeteuk tweeted the 4 links together so ELFs started teasing him with “Hey Ahjussi, use the space bar!”, “Ahjussi, ahjussi, you don’t know where’s the space bar?” and also: “Cool!, I want that book too!” and “I thought at first that the link wasn’t working, good way to save space eh?” Poor Leeteuk getting teased like that but it shows the great relationship between them. I’m sorry but the comments were very amusing.


Credits : Ningin
Via : sup3rjunior.com
Shared by Fhae @ myelffamily.blogspot.com
sorry i couldn't put more pictures here 'cause of my internet connection, very slows and it couldn't upload it on here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment