Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Monday 9 January 2012

120109 Members Twitter Update

Leeteuk :

[TWEET/@special1001]Thank you E.L.Fs that came today!!! ^^ To my eyes, I could only see the blue!! Best! Be careful on your way back home!! I have Starking so bye! 

Source: @special1004 
Translated by sup3rjunior.com



Ryeowook : 


‎[TWEET/@ryeong9]I remember when Super Junior had a fanmeeting in a park during out debut days ^^ FIX ♥ Folaris “@ohsong123: Today’s fanmeeting!! I was really moved because many fans from country side and outside of Korea came. We will become FIX that works really hard!! I love you Folaris ㅎ”

—–

The chant at Inkigayo was daebak^^ Hyung will go to cheer for you next week~ “@Jungwook0729: Today was really touching ^^ Fanmeeting in the park after Inkigayo!!!! I didn’t know so many people were going to come ㅠㅠ Those who came a long way from the morning and people outside of Korea as well … It was really touching !!! Let’s do it again!!!”

Source: @ryeong9
Translated by sup3rjunior.com



Shindong : 


‎[TWEET/@ShindsFriends]K-POP STAR 秀Pearls are the best! But the best was the formation of the stage! What gave me goosebumps was not the dance of the 4 people, but their movement. When all four were walking and then the three were dancing in one spot and Michelle came and sang.. goosebumps!! Wow best! ㅎㅎ 

Source: @ShinsFriends 
Translated by sup3rjunior.com




No comments:

Post a Comment