Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Thursday 27 October 2011

[NEWS/111027] Super Junior’s Leeteuk comfortless in US


Till yesterday Super Junior leader Leeteuk was sharing funky and blissful experiences in US. but his recent tweet worried many ELF.

    Through Twitter,  Leeteuk as usual upadate about his vacations but in a very joyless manner, he wrote,“Couldn’t buy iPhone in New York, that’s why I can’t upload any picture.. It was fun during day but I am feeling lonely at night.. I want to go back to work, I think I had this feeling before, I am getting lonelier..”

    He further wrote, “I suppose working in a busy city is right for me, I feel uncomfortable… and feels like I can’t go comfortably anywhere now! I may be happy or happier but I feel like I am getting lonelier…”

    It seems like hectic concert and then vacation has made Leeteuk weary.

Source: Leeteuk‘s twitter via @Jinn8812elf / korea.com
Shared & Posted By: Mr.Brian @ http://myelffamily.blogspot.com
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL & PROPER CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment