Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Tuesday 25 October 2011

[NEWS/111024] Super Junior’s Shindong and TVXQ’s Yunho turn up in New York City


October 23, Super Junior’s Shindong tweeted a photo with the comment: “I’m in New York now! I still cannot believe that I’m here. It’s absolutely worth a 14-hour long flight. I took a photo with Yunho.”

In the photo, Shindong and Yunho are wearing bright smiles on their faces, standing up on a skyscraper of dizzying height with the panorama ofNew Yorkas its setting. Dressed in a pair of unique sunglasses and glasses, they showed off their fashion senses suffering nothing by comparison with any New Yorker.

People who saw the photo left responses: “You guys look so excited.” “I envy you.” “The overlooking sight makes me dizzy.” “Yunho’s sunglasses suit my taste.” “Today, you’re New Yorkers.”

On October 22, TVXQ attended the New York Korea Festival held in New Jersey to mark the 20th anniversary of Korea’s joining the UN.

Source: TV report
Translated by: Geum Jae / Korea.com
Shared & Posted By: Mr.Brian @ http://myelffamily.blogspot.com
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL & PROPER CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment