Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Wednesday 16 May 2012

120515 Kangin Twitter Update


@Himsenkangin: Geonmo hyung’s “Love without goodbye” is daebak(.) The lyrics is like my story 
@Himsenkangin: euk ㅜㅜ The LCD(display) went out(,) I want to repair it but it is extremely expensive(.) Have to endure it and watch for now ㅋㅋ 
@Himsenkangin: I came to drink coffee at Garosugil but (the place) reeked of ginkgo nut smell(.) Damn, wrong choice of place 
@Himsenkangin: (Drank) Iced americano and ate bagel but it doesn’t suit my taste(.) I want to eat rice with bean paste and radish 
@Himsenkangin: The person that rarely comes out ㅋㅋ
Photobucket 
@Himsenkangin: (For) the people who are curious where I am(, I am at) the roast coffee house ㅋuntil here second floor end 
@Himsenkangin: In the end(,) I couldn’t take it (and drank) a kettle ㅜㅜ 
@Himsenkangin: people who wants to play basketball(, come to) Han River (and) lets play 
@Himsenkangin: Laid down(.) I wanted to go and exercise but sleep slowly caught up on me(.) My LCD is broken so if there are typos(,) please understand(.) It seems like I will gain weight if i sleep(,) my eyes are closing
Source: @Himsenkangin
Translated by: @teukables
via : sup3rjunior.com
Shared by IedaIshak @ myelffamily.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment