Super Junior - Sexy , Free & Single Music Video


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Hangeng 韩庚 – Clown Mask 小丑面具 MV


Credit: GengBaoChannel

Wednesday 18 April 2012

120416 Super Junior’s Kangin is discharged from the service

Super Junior’s Kangin stated his feelings to be discharged from the service.
On April 16 around 8:00 a.m., Kangin appeared in front of the reporters after reporting his discharge from the service at the 56th division. Nearly 500 fans of Kangin came to the site to congratulate him.
Kangin saluted and said, “It hasn’t hit me yet. It was a meaningful time. I feel weird. I’ve never felt like this before. Rather than feeling free and easy, I feel strange. I’ve never thought I would have this kind of time again.”
Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun also went to congratulate Kangin’s discharge. As Kangin appeared in front of them, Leeteuk welcomed him with a warm hug. Kangin said, “I know the schedules of all members. I thought they couldn’t come. I really appreciate that they came to see me.”
Super Junior members said, “We’ve waited for Kangin for so long. Kangin promised that he would come out stronger when he gets discharged from the service. He looks more manly now.” However, Kangin was careful to mention about his future plan, saying, “I haven’t planned what I’m going to do yet.”
Credit: TV Report & Korea.com 
Via : sup3rjunior.com
Shared by IedaIshak @ myelffamily.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment